Solar Film Foundation CC Delivery Policy
- All products from Solar Film Foundation will be dispatched within 2-3 working days after the confirmation of receipt of payment in full and should be received 3-4 working days after dispatch locally. The exception to dispatch is when the customer orders a customized piece from our Design Studio. Dispatch will occur once a signed artwork approval has been received, together with payment.
- All goods ordered online will be delivered free in South Africa Only.
- International online orders delivered will be charged for accordingly.
- International orders are generally received in less than 30 days after the date of dispatch
- We will deliver the goods ordered by you to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order.
Ownership of purchase:
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and Solar Film Foundation will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
Incorrect order or damage/defect in goods:
If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing/email at our contact address as stated on our website. This needs to been done within 7 days of delivery,
If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing/email at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- To make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- To replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
Events out of our Control:
We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All prices unless expressly stated are Exclusive of VAT.